- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Coupling/Uncoupling Trailers
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication System with Ground Workers
- Tipper Operation
- Loading/Unloading Material
- Working Outside the Cabin near Powered Mobile Plant
- Hydraulic Equipment
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
The swms were spot on for what I needed and to top it of the free extras I received were so useful and saved me heaps of time and money
Document is very comprehensive, easy to read and easy to complete. I did have a question regarding one aspect and when I phoned Safety Culture for help, they were very helpful.
Went to download and it starts at page five??? What a waste of money.
I would have expected more that a average template with minimal information in it for the price I paid.
Comprehensive document - saves time by providing all the references required. Very user-friendly.
Tipper and Dog Safe Work Method Statement
This Tipper and Dog Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls with the view of ensuring that all reasonably practicable steps have been taken to prevent the likelihood of incident during the operation of a tip truck, including side tippers.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Tipper and Dog SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)