- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Task Description & Location
- Environmental Conditions
- Plant & Machinery
- Worker Factors such as Injuries
- Work Hours
- Document Sample
Hot Conditions Risk Assessment Form
Exposure to high temperatures puts workers at risk, this Hot Conditions Risk Assessment Form can help identify heat-related dangers before they arise.
Once a hazard is identified, an evaluation can then be made on how to address the risks and prevent harm.
This document should be used when looking at the risk factors to identify conditions or worker factors that may be present, and establish safety control measures (preventative measures) to prevent harm.