- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Laser Operation
- Operating Lasers on Construction Sites
- Operating Lasers near Roads
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Lasers Safe Work Method Statement
This Lasers Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general use of Class 1,2,3A and 3R Lasers at construction sites for alignment, levelling, control and survey tasks, etc.
NOTE: CLASS 3B AND CLASS 4 LASERS MUST NOT BE USED ON CONSTRUCTION SITES
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Lasers SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)