- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Manhole/Pit Work
- Asbestos Disturbance
- Fibre Splicing & Termination
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fibre Optic Splicing - Termination Safe Work Method Statement
This Fibre Optic Splicing - Termination Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the planning and preparation of the activity and operation involved with repairing, splicing or building a new joint in fibre optic cabling adjacent to roads and, subsequent placement in a pit or manhole.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fibre Optic Splicing - Termination SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)