- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site, Site Assessment & Unloading of Materials/Equipment
- Work Area Set-up
- Locate & Isolate Existing Services
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles & Mobile Scaffold
- Working in Ceiling Spaces & Utility Areas
- New Equipment (electrical testing)
- Running Cables/Setting-up Equipment
- Mounting & Installing Components into Position
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
UV Light Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This UV Light Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of UV Electrical Lights.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in UV Light Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).