- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Obtain Supply Authority Certificates
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- Isolation of Electric Power before Demolition
- Switchboard Installation, Test & Commission
- Electrical & Data Rough-in
- Fitting Appliances, Fixtures, Electrical & Data Points
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Electrical Renovations Safe Work Method Statement
This Electrical Renovations Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the isolation of electrical power, electrical and data rough-in, fitting appliances/fixtures/electrical and data points, and commissioning for shop/office fit-outs and renovations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Electrical Renovations SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures