- Aligns with International Standards AS/NZS ISO 45001, 14001, 9001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 - Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 - Quality Management Systems
Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS/WHS, Environmental aspects and Quality processes in your electrical contracting business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Electrical Emergency Response Plan
- This Electrical Emergency Response Plan template will help your Electrical business meet legal duties and establish clear responsibilities for electrical safety in the case of an emergency.
- Containing medical emergency responses, first aid your responses, emergency contact details and more this professionally developed plan can be printed and used on site.
- Managing an integrated system requires the ability to maintain records, generate permits, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 50 supporting documents available, the comprehensive collection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and references all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your Integrated Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
Integrated Management System for Electricians-HVAC-Solar
AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2016, ISO 9001:2016
This IMS for Electricians, HVAC and Solar trades provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective integrated management system for electrical contracting businesses.
Unlike individual management systems, an integrated approach allows similar processes across Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to be managed without duplication.
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class electrical contracting management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.