- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Client Consultation & Code of Conduct
- Working Outdoors
- Obtain Supply Authority Certificates
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Working with Asbestos (drilling asbestos)
- Working in Ceiling Spaces or Subfloor Space
- Isolate Power
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- General Repairs & Installations
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Low Voltage Electrical Repairs and Installations Safe Work Method Statement
This Low Voltage Electrical Repairs and Installations Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with general low voltage electrical repairs and maintenance.
This SWMS also covers hazards associated with replacing and repairing appliances/equipment.
Low voltage is defined as the range between 50 VAC and 1000 VAC or 120 V ripple-free DC and 1500 VDC
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Low Voltage Electrical Repairs and Installations SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org