- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Client Consultation & Code of Conduct
- Working Outdoors
- Obtain Supply Authority Certificates
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders
- Working with Asbestos (drilling asbestos)
- Working in Ceiling Spaces or Subfloor Space
- Isolate Power
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- General Repairs & Installations
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Low Voltage Electrical Repairs and Installations Safe Work Method Statement
This Low Voltage Electrical Repairs and Installations Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with general low voltage electrical repairs and maintenance.
This SWMS also covers hazards associated with replacing and repairing appliances/equipment.
Low voltage is defined as the range between 50 VAC and 1000 VAC or 120 V ripple-free DC and 1500 VDC
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Low Voltage Electrical Repairs and Installations SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)