- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, & Mobile Scaffold
- Working On or Near Energised Electrical Installations or Services
- Running Leads & Setting-up Equipment
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Electrical Temporary Connections Safe Work Method Statement
This Electrical Temporary Connections Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the electrical fit-out for live entertainment and events.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Electrical Temporary Connections SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)