- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Travel To/From/Between Site
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Maintenance On-site
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Vehicle Mounted Borehole Drilling Safe Work Method Statement
This Vehicle Mounted Borehole Drilling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of vehicle mounted auger drill rig.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Vehicle Mounted Borehole Drilling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)