- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Implement Remote and Isolated Work Plan
- Assess Travel Conditions
- Vehicle Operation (travel)
- Crossing Rivers & Creeks
- Driving in Sand/Mud
- Vehicle Recovery Operations
- Repairs (i.e. tyre changes)
- Contact with Insects and Reptiles
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Excellent documentation covering water crossings, wheel changing and major vehicle recovery options.
Remote Areas Driving Safe Work Method Statement
This Remote Areas Driving Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of a 4WD vehicle in remote areas.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips and Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks and Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Remote Areas Driving SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)