- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Transporting the Generator To/From Sites
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Generator Operation
- Re-fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Generator Portable Safe Work Method Statement
This Generator Portable Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with portable unleaded petrol or diesel powered generators.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Generator Portable SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)