- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Materials Delivery
- Lifting Reo Bar/Mesh with Crane
- Electric & Manual Reinforcing Bar Cutters/Benders
- Using Oxy–acetylene Equipment
- Steel Fixing
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Steel Fixing Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Steel Fixing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with guidance on steel fixing including setting and tying steel reinforcing bar for concrete construction.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Risk Assessment for Steel Fixing
Each SWMS contains a risk assessment matrix to help you identify and mitigate risks on site
Our comprehensive document includes risk ratings for setting and tying steel reinforcing bars for concrete construction, so you can work safely and efficiently.
Keep your team protected with our expert advice!
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Steel Fixing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)