- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Working Alone
- Arrival at Site
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Operating the Pressure Cleaner
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
High Pressure Water Cleaner Safe Work Method Statement
This High Pressure Water Cleaner Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers all the hazards and controls associated with the operation of petrol or electric-powered high-pressure water jet cleaners that utilise cold water, hot water and steam. This SWMS includes information about how to safely operate a pressure washer as well as what safety equipment should be used when operating one.
If you’re looking for an easy way to keep your workers safe without spending hours researching every single hazard, then look no further than our High-Pressure Water Jet/Steam Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS).
We’ve done all the hard work, so you don’t have to! Our SWMS will help reduce injuries and accidents among your staff members because it has been written specifically for businesses like yours.
Job Steps Covered in High Pressure Water Cleaner SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)