- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Alone
- Arrival at Site
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- Graffiti Removal
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Graffiti Removal Safe Work Method Statement
This Graffiti Removal Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the general work involved in graffiti removal.
Graffiti removal can be hazardous due to the work situation (working at heights, in close proximity to roads) and the equipment used (high pressure water, chemicals).
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Graffiti Removal SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)