- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Working with Lead Policy
- Working with Lead Procedures
- Workers and Contractors
- Lead Awareness Training
- Lead Risk Assessment
- Exposure Control Methods
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Wash and Change Facilities
- Regulator Notification
- Lead Risk Assessment Form
- Health Surveillance Policy
- Health Surveillance Procedure
- Health Monitoring Record
- Document Sample
Lead Management Plan
The Lead Management Plan contains policy and procedure to document risk management strategies in regards to working with lead.
Inorganic lead (lead) is a toxic heavy metal, found in many products including paints, glass, solder, plastic and rubber compounds.
Lead is an accumulative poison.
The body can excrete lead; however, when more lead is absorbed than the body excretes, the amount of lead in the body is increased.