- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile Plant Movement.
- Pressurised Gas Distribution Mains or Piping Chemical, Fuel, or Refrigerant Lines Energised Electrical Installations or Services.
- Involves a Risk of a Person Falling From 2m or More, Including Work on Telecommunications Towers.
- Work in an Area That May Have a Contaminated of Flammable Atmosphere.
- Provide Training
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffolds, Fixed Scaffold
- Removing & Replacing Doors/Windows
- Replacing Hardware
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Sliding and Bi-fold Door Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement
This Sliding and Bi-fold Door Maintenance Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation and maintenance of Sliding and Bi-fold Doors.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Silica Dust, Hot Works, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Environmental Considerations, Vehicle Movement, Fuels, Oils & Chemicals.
Job Steps Covered in Sliding and Bi-fold Door Maintenance SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)