- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile Plant Movement.
- Pressurised Gas Distribution Mains or Piping Chemical, Fuel, or Refrigerant Lines Energised Electrical Installations or Services.
- Involves a Risk of a Person Falling From 2m or More, Including Work on Telecommunications Towers.
- Arrival On-site and Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery - Unloading & Distribution
- Manual Tasks
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working At The Top Of The Shaft - Install Hoist Equipment
- Guide Rail/Ladder Installation
- Electrical Work
- Working On A Car
- On Completion - Safety Inspection and Handover
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Scaffoldless Lift Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Scaffoldless Lift Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of Scaffoldless Lifts.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Silica Dust, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Environmental Considerations, Vehicle Movement.
Job Steps Covered in Scaffoldless Lift Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)