- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Traffic Management Policy (TMP Policy)
- TMP Procedure
- TMP Template
- TMP Checklist
- Document Sample
Construction Traffic Management Plan
A traffic management plan is critical in regards to safely managing people in the workplace, especially construction sites where the interaction between mobile plant/vehicles and pedestrians is present.
This Construction Traffic Management Plan is a plan that outlines an organisations commitment to preventing injuries caused by mobile plant/vehicle interaction with people and to establish controls to minimise the risk of personal injury and damage due to those interactions.
The overarching objective of this plan is to assist businesses in documenting actions to eliminate or reduce the number and severity of injuries caused by powered mobile plant/vehicle interactions by implementing clear traffic management processes to manage hazards and the associated risks arising from these interactions.
Construction Traffic Management Plan Contents: