- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Exactly what we needed :)
Window Tinting Safe Work Method Statement
This Window Tinting Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of tinting film to windows and glass doors.
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Window Tinting SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)