- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Transporting the Wastewater Reclamation Unit
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Wastewater Reclamation Unit Operation
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Wastewater Reclamation Unit Safe Work Method Statement
This Wastewater Reclamation Unit Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of a trailer-based Waste Water Reclamation Unit.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Wastewater Reclamation Unit SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)