- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Develop a Site-specific TMP
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Establish Safe Work Zone (site set-up)
- Pedestrian & Traffic Management
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
We have just decided to update all of our SWMS's & make them electronic. As we currently use iAuditor for field inspection, it made sense to use this format for our SWMS's. We are a small council with only approximately 60 FTE's, so we needed a product that was out of the box but could be modified to suit our needs. This product was the first of 70, I reviewed & it covers everything we need & more importantly can be modified in the field. Great Product!
Traffic Control Safe Work Method Statement
This Traffic Control Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls with the view of ensuring that all reasonably practicable steps have been taken to prevent the likelihood of any traffic related incidents while work is conducted on/or near a road.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Traffic Control SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)
All our SWMS Include
Risk Assessment Matrix | Hierarchy of Controls | PPE Requirements | Emergency Response
Instant Document Delivery via Email
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Ready to Use Safe Work Method Statement
Save time with our content-rich, fully editable Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
Simply add your company details and read the document to ensure all details are relevant to your business.
Check for any additional hazards not already covered and make amendments to your SWMS as necessary.
Your Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is then ready for use and as a point of reference at OHS Toolbox Talk meetings.
Edit your SWMS on the go with the Microsoft Office Mobile App
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org