- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects Associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Arrival On-site, Site Assessment & Unloading of Materials/Equipment
- Work Area Set-up
- Locate & Isolate Existing Services
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Working at Height on Ladders, Trestles & Mobile Scaffold
- Working in Roof Space
- New Equipment (electrical testing)
- Running Cables/Setting-up Equipment
- Lifting, Mounting & Installing Components into Position
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Security System Installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Security System Installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with installation of security/CCTV systems etc. – both exterior and interior works.
This SWMS includes installation works on construction sites and existing domestic dwellings.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
CCTV Risk Assessment
Are you concerned about safety when installing new security or CCTV system?
SafetyDocs provides a comprehensive risk assessment matrix with every SWMS to help you identify and control potential hazards.
With our easy-to-use document, you can rest assured that your installation will be safe and compliant with all relevant regulations.
Job Steps Covered in Security System Installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)