- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Working Outdoors
- Night Work
- Shift Work
- Working Alone
- Training in the Use of Equipment
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Observation by CCTV
- Vehicle Patrol
- Repairs (i.e. tyre changes)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Static Security Guard-Patrol Safe Work Method Statement
This Static Security Guard-Patrol Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with security static/patrol guard activities at sites where the general public are present such as shopping centres.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Risk Assessment for Security Guards
This SWMS contains a risk assessment matrix to assist in documenting risk ratings and controls
Our risk assessment matrix and controls for security static/patrol guard activities will help you protect your site from potential dangers. With our easy-to-use document, you'll be able to create a safe environment for everyone who works in your business
Job Steps Covered in Static Security Guard-Patrol SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)