- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Delivery, Set-up & Removal of the Machine
- Manual Tasks
- Dust Control
- Drain Cleaning
- Loading Spoil
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Civil Drain Clearing SWMS | Safe Work Method Statement
This Civil Drain Clearing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with cleaning drains with mobile plant.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Civil Drain Clearing SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)