- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Provide Training on the Health Effects associated with Respirable Crystalline Silica Dust
- Client Consultation & Code of Conduct
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working at Height on Ladders & Openings
- Cutting existing water pipes or replacing water meters
- General Repairs (i.e. changing washers, replacing taps)
- Hot Work (electric or gas welding, soldering/cutting)
- Hot Water Systems/Boilers
- Working with Gas
- Working with Asbestos
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Plumbing Call-out Safe Work Method Statement
This Plumbing Call-out Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers general hazards and controls associated with general plumbing repairs and maintenance.
This SWMS includes general work plumbing hazards, working with hot water system/boilers, gas systems and, working at elevated positions.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Plumbing Call-out SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)