- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Alone
- Road Travel to Site & Site Operation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Site Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Vacuum Operation
- Emptying Load
- Fuelling the Vehicle
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Vacuum Service Truck Safe Work Method Statement
This Vacuum Service Truck Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazard and controls associated with the operation for truck mounted vacuum services for industrial waste and liquid removal.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Vacuum Service Truck SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)