- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Alone
- Working Outdoors
- Road Travel to Site & Site Operation
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Site Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Establish a Communication Protocol
- Pre-lift Assessment
- Lifting & Moving Loads
- Working Outside the Cabin near Powered Mobile Plant
- Changing Attachments
- Operations with Hydraulic Attachments
- Fuelling the Plant
- On-site Maintenance
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Telehandler Safe Work Method Statement
This Telehandler Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of slewing and non-slewing Telescopic handlers.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Telehandler SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)