- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Alone
- Vehicle Operation & Street Sweeping
- Obtaining Water from a Hydrant or another Water Source (e.g. creek/dam)
- Manual Tasks
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Street Sweeper Safe Work Method Statement
This Street Sweeper Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls in regards to mechanically powered, regenerative air street sweepers.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Street Sweeper SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)