- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Alone
- Coupling/Uncoupling Trailers
- Arrival On-site, Loading/Unloading
- Manual Tasks
- Travel To/From/Between Sites
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Semi-truck Trailer Safe Work Method Statement
This Semi-truck Trailer Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of Semi-truck and trailer.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Semi-truck Trailer SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)