- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Travel To/From Sites
- Loading Asphalt
- Arrival at Site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Manual Tasks
- Laying Asphalt
- Working Outside the Cabin near the Powered Mobile Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Hot Asphalt Truck Safe Work Method Statement
This Hot Asphalt Truck Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated the operation of a hot asphalt truck while conducting road paving operations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Hot Asphalt Truck SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)