- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Activities Affecting the Body
- Bending & Twisting
- Working Above Shoulder Height
- Ergonomic Hazards
- Pushing & Pulling
- Excessive Force
- Document Sample
Manual Handling Risk Assessment Form
Manual handling can be hazardous and lead to musculoskeletal disorders such as back injuries, sprains or long term chronic pain,
This Manual Handling Risk Assessment Form can help identify manual handling issues before they arise.
Once risk is identified an evaluation can then be made on how to address the risks and prevent harm.
Manual Handling Risk Assessment Form Contents:
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com