- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Sanding/Grinding Fibreglass
- Mixing & Applying Resin & Mesh
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fibreglass Repairs Safe Work Method Statement
This Fibreglass Repairs Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with grinding and repair of fibreglass.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Fibreglass Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fibreglass Repairs SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)