- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunications towers
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Establish a Communication System
- Climbing the Tower
- Pre-inspect Crane
- Pre-lift Assessment
- Crane Pre-start Check
- Crane Operation
- Re-fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Tower Crane Safe Work Method Statement
This Tower Crane Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with operation of a tower crane with a manned cabin.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Crane Risk Assessment
Working on a tower crane can be dangerous- but with SafetyDocs, you can mitigate those risks.
All SafetyDocs SWMS include a Risk Matrix and fields to identify a risk score
Our Risk Assessment Matrix will help you identify and assess any hazards while working on a tower crane, so you can stay safe and compliant.
Job Steps Covered in Tower Crane Safe Work SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)