- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Fitting Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Washing Hands
- Preparing Room/Area
- Clean & Steam Surfaces
- Manual Tasks
- Working at Height
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
This COVID-19 Deep Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with a COVID-19 deep clean using steam and disinfecttion techniques.
COVID-19 Deep Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement
COVID-19 is a pandemic that has everyone on high alert.
SafetyDocs by Safetyculture offers a Safe Work Method Statement for deep cleaning to help protect your workers and business from the risks associated with COVID-19.
Keep your workers safe and your business running smoothly with our easy-to-use Safe Work Method Statement for deep cleaning. It’s been created specifically for the COVID-19 pandemic, so you can be confident it will help keep your team safe.
Controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in COVID-19 Deep Cleaning SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).