- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Refuelling Equipment
- Servicing Equipment
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Concrete Sawing and Core Drilling Safe Work Method Statement
This Concrete Sawing and Core Drilling Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with using a hand held, electric or petrol/diesel powered concrete saw and core drill.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Sawing and Core Drilling SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)