- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Step-by-step safe work process.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Risk Assessment Form included.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Provides instructions on the use of the equipment both prior to and during operation.
- Ensures workers recognise and manage associated hazards and risks involved.
- Provides a training document for workers.
- Clear debris, waste, tools or other potential tripping/entanglement hazards
- Clear non-essential people (non-operators) from area.
- Follow the pre-operational checklist in the manufacturer’s operational manual, ensure:
- Operate in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Wear prescribed PPE.
- Keep feet clear of bit at all times.
- Press down with body weight
- Maintain balance
- Ensure Regular rest breaks are taken
- do not operate the equipment for more than 30 minutes continually or for more than 2 hours over an entire shift.
- Management Commitment & Approval
- Prepare Intended Worksite
- Pre-Operation Inspection
- Operation Sequence
- Attaching Tools
- Control Manual Handling Risks
- Includes a Risk Assessment Form
- Document Sample
Jackhammer Safe Operating Procedure
This Jackhammer Safe Operating Procedure (SOP) provides a way for your business to outline step-by-step safe processes when operating a jackhammer.
Jackhammer Safe Operating Procedure Contents: