- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Working Outdoors
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site, Site Assessment
- Site Set-up, Delivery & Pickup of Crusher
- Manual Tasks
- Crusher Operation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Mobile Concrete Crusher Safe Work Method Statement
This Mobile Concrete Crusher Safe Work Method Statement covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of concrete crushers being loaded by an excavator.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Mobile Crusher Risk Assessment
Everyone knows that working with concrete crushers can be dangerous. You can rest assured that your workers will safely operate the concrete crusher when using this SWMS.
Our inbuilt risk assessment matrix helps workers identify potential hazards, assess the severity, and develop controls to prevent accidents.
This helps ensure your workers are fully protected while using this powerful piece of machinery.