- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-hours/Night Work
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Cleaning the Hood & Exhaust Fan
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Kitchen Hood-Exhaust Fan Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement
This Kitchen Hood-Exhaust Fan Cleaning Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with cleaning kitchen canopy hoods in commercial kitchens and exhaust fans on rooftops.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Kitchen Hood-Exhaust Fan Cleaning SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)