- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Transporting an Air Compressor
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Air Compressor Operation
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Air Compressor Safe Work Method Statement
This Air Compressor Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the operation of a petrol/diesel or electric-powered air compressor.
Designed primarily for civil work and the construction industry, this SWMS also covers workplace hazards such as working in a confined space and will help keep you compliant with regulations.
This is all included in one easy to use workplace safety document that will save time for both contractors and your workers.
FREE Legislation & Codes of Practice Reference List
Job Steps Covered in Air Compressor SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)