- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- Anti-bribery & Corruption Policy
- Anti-bribery & Corruption Procedure
- Document Sample
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
As an employer, it is your responsibility to ensure that all employees are treated with dignity and respect.
This policy sets clear guidelines for behaviour in the workplace so that everyone feels safe and respected. You can also be assured that this policy will not discriminate against any person/s based on their attributes such as sex, marital status, pregnancy, race, age or religion. It is unlawful for any employer to discriminate against an employee or job applicant because of these characteristics.
This means no one will feel left out or excluded from opportunities because they don't fit into someone else's idea of what a "normal" person should be like. Provide all of your employees an equal chance at success.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Contents:
To view the Anti-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy table of contents, click on the document sample tab above!
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org