- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Asbestos disturbance
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Involves a risk of a person falling from 2m or more, including work on telecommunication towers
- Work in an area that may have contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Implement a Falls Emergency Rescue Plan
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Hand & Power Tools Use
- Hazardous Chemical Use
- Accessing the Roof Using Scaffolding or Extension Ladder
- Installation of Panels & Connecting Flow/Return Pipelines
- Pump Installation, Flow/Return Lines Connection & Filtration System Connection
- Mount Controller & Install Sensor
- Test & Commission
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Pool Solar Heating Safe Work Method Statement
The Pool Solar Heating Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with swimming pool solar heating including, panel installation, pump installation, controller mounting and installing sensors.
And since it is tailored to this specific job, you can be sure that it's up-to-date and compliant with all safety regulations.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Silica Dust, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Pool Solar Heating SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)