- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile Plant Movement.
- Pressurised Gas Distribution Mains or Piping Chemical, Fuel, or Refrigerant Lines Energised Electrical Installations or Services.
- Work in an Area That May Have a Contaminated or Flammable Atmosphere.
- Work Carried Out Adjacent to a Road, Railway or Shipping Lane, Traffic Corridor.
- Working Alone
- Vehicle Operation & Transporting The Load
- Loading and Unloading
- Vehicle Travel
- Manual Tasks
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Car Carrier Safe Work Method Statement
This Car Carrier Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with car carriers.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Working Alone, Environmental Considerations, Vehicle Movement.
Job Steps Covered in Concrete Kibble SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)