- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- Workplace Violence Prevention Procedure
- Workplace Violence Risk Assessment Form
- Workplace Violence Report Form
- Document Sample
Workplace Violence Prevention Plan
This Workplace Violence Prevention Plan outlines the responsibilities of Managers/Supervisors and workers in the instance of violent, threatening, harassing, or intimidating behaviour in the workplace both verbally and physically.
Where clients/customers/public are involved workplace violence can present itself and can include verbal abuse, physical violence or threats.
Workplace violence is not limited to incidents that occur within a traditional workplace. Work-related violence can also occur at off-site business-related functions, at social events related to work, or on the road between jobs.
The objective of this plan is to assist in reducing the threat and managing any incident relating to harm caused by violent and aggressive behaviour at work while providing a mechanism to assess, analyse and implement an effective management process to prevent workplace violence.