- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add to your existing management system.
- Can assist in ensuring workers are adequately trained.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Review Procedure
- Document Control
- Distribution Record Register
- Amendment Record Register
- References and Applicable Documents
- Standards and Guidelines
- Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Policy
- Noise Monitoring and Noise Assessments
- Noise Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Audiometric Testing
- Audiometric Testing Record
- Noise Risk Register
- Noise Monitoring Results Register
- Document Sample
Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Plan
This Hearing Protection & Audiometric Testing Plan and procedure is suitable for workplaces, where workers are required to work in areas where they may be exposed to noise that exceed the Exposure Standard 85db averaged over eight (8) hours.
The risk of deafness or hearing loss due to noise levels above the exposure levels is a recognised health concern that can be avoided by placing simple workplace measures in place.