- Aligns with AS/NZS ISO 45001.
- Microsoft Word Format (fully editable).
- Document Control.
- Comprehensive collection of Checklists, Forms & Registers.
- Customising Instructions.
- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Accommodation (Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Caravan Parks)
- Hospitality (Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, Clubs)
- AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health & Safety (OHS/WHS) Management Systems
Hospitality Management System Manual
- The comprehensive manual provides all policies & procedures you will need to manage OHS in your business.
- Click on the Document Sample tab to see the complete table of contents.
Hospitality tasks present many common hazards in the workplace, such as working at heights, manual handling, and noise.
- This manual also includes additional policies and procedures for workplace bullying, drugs and alcohol, fatigue and more…
- Managing a system requires the ability to maintain records, undertake risk assessments and more.
- With over 70 supporting documents available, the comprehensive selection of checklists, forms & registers will cover all of your needs.
- All SafetyCulture management systems are supplied with completed document control. The document control system is set up to manage and references all policies, checklists, forms & registers within the system.
- The system also includes a process of review and approval to track comments and amendments before new document releases, eliminating missing documentation.
- A useful guide is included to help implement your Management System and easy to follow tips on how to personalise your documents with your business name and logo.
- Document Sample
OHS Management System for Hospitality (AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018)
This OHS Management System for Hospitality provides you with the framework needed to establish an effective management system for accommodation, cafes & restaurant businesses such as:
Suitable for both small and large organisations these management systems are written in alignment with:
The manual provides internal policies and procedures covering all aspects of a world-class management system, including planning and leadership, document control, monitoring, analysis, auditing and more.