- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Unloading & Transfer to the Installation Point
- Maintenance &/or Restocking
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Vending Machine Installation and Restocking Safe Work Method Statement
This Vending Machine Installation and Restocking Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the safe installation and maintenance of vending machines.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Vending Machine Installation and Restocking SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)