- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- New Electrical Equipment
- House Keeping
- Manual Tasks
- Working with Testing Equipment
- Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Pre-operational Inspection
- Initial Testing
- Flexible Cords
- Electric Portable Outlet Device (EPOD)
- Earthing & Insulation Testing
- Leakage Testing
- Test & Tag Class 1-2
- Connecting the Portable Appliance Tester to a Fixed RCD
- Three-phase RCD Testing
- Single-phase RCD (each phase of three-phase RCD testing)
- Record Keeping
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Test - Tag Safe Work Method Statement
This Test - Tag Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers the safety inspection and testing of Class (1 & 2) electrical equipment in the workplace, using a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT), with electronic push-button/function key testing functionality.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Manual Tasks & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Test - Tag SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)