- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Working at depths greater than 1.5 Metres, including tunnels or mines
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Materials Delivery
- Working in the Excavation
- Lifting the Pool into Position
- Attaching Pipework
- The Pool Surround (setting formwork & steel reinforcing)
- Pool Surround (pouring concrete)
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Fibreglass Pool installation Safe Work Method Statement
This Fibreglass Pool installation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the installation of inground fibreglass swimming pools.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Fibreglass Pool installation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)