- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Loading & Unloading Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Loading & Unloading Equipment
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Transport Vehicle Operation
- Vehicle Accident
- Vehicle Breakdown
- Fuelling On-site
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Site Mobilisation Safe Work Method Statement
This Site Mobilisation Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with the packing, transport and unloading of shipping containers (referred to as the load) using a Road Transport Vehicle.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Site Mobilisation SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)